- 12 months contract
- Well renowned Social Media Company
- Support the Network Investment team on Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders and other day-to-day execution work, interacting with NetEng Billing and Accounting teams.
- Manage invoice records and status, internal approvals, and other payment process work.
- Identify any internal and external issues during invoice and payment process, working with XFN teams and external vendors to resolve issues.
- Manage financial and contractual data entry and cleanup in internal inventory and contract systems, ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Collaborate with Finance, Billing, Accounting and other teams closely to streamline the source to pay workflow
- Analyze common themes among invoice and payment issues, and implement improvement solutions.
- 5 years' experience in payment and invoice processing, familiar with PR, PO, and commercial contractual concepts.
- Preferably work experience in multinational company
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage daily tasks.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Sufficient knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Basic knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- Program management skills and experience are preferred. Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required.
- Advanced degree in a financial discipline preferred.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gloria Steven (EA Reg no: R22105705) At Gloria.Steven@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.