Access Strategies Executive
- 6 months contract role
- Work from home / Central office location
- A multinational bank
This role will be part of a team that develops and executes investor targeting strategies for corporations that are covered in Research and/or the Investment Bank. The team also manages customized on the ground deep dive programs for some of the firm's largest institutional accounts. They budget, organize and deliver the Equity franchises conference offering.
As an Access Strategies Executive, you will be responsible for managing non-deal roadshow, investor trip and conference offerings in order to maximize the access to corporates for institutional clients. The role requires intense liaison with both corporate and institutional clients, and the planning and organization of the actual access event.
You will work closely with corporate management teams and investor relations professionals to effectively and efficiently market a company to institutional investors.
Prior experience in the corporate access function is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Has 1-2 years of experience within Corporate Access or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey ideas in a comprehensive manner to senior level management
- Ability to think creatively and develop a strategy to lead the company's conference platform while maximizing value
- Exceptional analytical skills with a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Highly organized and able to multi-task within the given deadlines
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills, with the ability to present key insights to management and influence change
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects; consensus builder with the ability to bring together partners with different objectives
- Team player
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.