Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for an Account Coordinator for their Device and service team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Attend partner / country/portfolio meetings - Support team in capturing meeting insights, data and prepare summaries to be shared with X-fn teams
- Support daily operations from order placement through to fulfillment (i.e. ensure PO placement, processing & fulfillment to retailers /distributors).
- Prepare reports for weekly CPFR calls (collaborative planning forecasting and replenishment) and follow up internally / externally on missing data.
- Serve as key liaison for order tracking / troubleshooting
- Support system setup for new product launch activities (e.g., manage SKU setup with distributor)
- Support markets on supply chain aspects of ad hoc sales activities (e.g. Promotional planning, short term demand requirements, new retailer on-boarding, analyses of attach rates).
- Compile delivery plans and inventory forecasts to support internal management reviews.
- Prepare reports for weekly cross-functional meetings including gathering data from retailers / disti's for the refresh of sell-out and sell-in of existing products
- BA/BS degree in Business supply chain or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 3-4 years of experience in Operations/ supply chain management planning & fulfilment, data management from Tech, consumer hardware, electronics background.
- SQL ( Basic or Intermediate), Strong Excel experience. Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Additional language would be an advantage (Japanese) since need to liase with Japanese speaking customers.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.