About the client:
Riding at the forefront of technology, our client, a regional Artificial Intelligence multinational with a knack for helping large and medium-sized enterprises make smarter business decisions has been growing and expanding in Asia at an unprecedented rate.
About the job:
Part of an agile and highly-driven team, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Driving revenue growth by winning new logos as well as growing current customer base
- Actively drive and grow data, analytics and AI solutions with a focus in the commercial space
- Work closely with new and existing clients to determine their current and future business needs by proposing appropriate solutions to address their pain points
- Collaborate with pre-sales and product specialists to drive business growth
- Position the organization's solutions strategically in the marketplace to maximise potential business opportunities
- Actively identify and attend networking events and conferences to develop new contact points and business opportunities
- You will focus on driving annual contract growth while further developing their organizational sales and customer engagement capabilities.
- Ideally degree-qualified, you will come with a minimum of 7 years sales in the commercial space
- Your communications skills are well-developed at all levels and you have proven stakeholder management skills across various working levels as well C-levels
- You thrive on a challenge and are tenacious in your approach to achieving targets
- Results-driven with lots of energy and enthusiasm
- You will have demonstrated capability in managing a complex SaaS sales cycle from start to end
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly capable and driven Account Director to join a high-growth AI tech organization and be part of an growing organization.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248