About the client:
Our client is a Fortune 500 global IT solutions multinational with strong regional presence and annual revenue crossing billions. With a focus on cutting-edge technology solutions and services, they are counting some of the world's largest enterprises as their clients.
About the role:
As they continue to expand their footprints in the local marketplace, they are strategically looking to add superstar performers into their local sales team. As part of a revenue generating team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Identify sales leads opportunities, market and manage contacts through the sales pipeline to convert leads into sales and increase market share
- Own and close complex sales cycle, from prospecting to closing of sales process
- Organizing and delivering presentations to prospective clients
- Collaborate with pre-sales to respond to RFI/RFP and business solutions along with basic technical feasibility
- Work with various internal teams to drive enterprise customers satisfaction to ensure opportunities for additional business growth
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise IT solutions into mid-markets or large enterprises
- Demonstrated track record in sales, both new business and existing clienteles
- Comfortable in presenting technical solutions to enterprise clients and C-level conversations
- Outstanding negotiator with strong interpersonal, presentation and solution selling skills
If you are an energetic sales professional with a high level of professionalism and excited to be representing a global brandname with a forward-looking and collaborative organization, we want to speak to you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837