About the client
Due to regional growth and expansion, a leading telco player with double listings on main boards has created 2 new headcounts for accomplished and driven account managers to join their local team. This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated individual to develop your own strategic account plan to maximise sales opportunities.
About the job
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving and hitting sales targets and business growth via increasing revenue and profit growth
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase share of wallet within existing accounts and bringing on-board new clienteles
- Demonstrate a high proficiency level of understanding in network, infrastructure and applications within the telecommunications industry
- Provide a holistic approach towards clients' business requirements and translate them into opportunities
- Engage both internal and external stakeholders for a successful long-term business relationship
To succeed in this role, you will possess the following:
- Proven track record with a minimum of 5 years in telecommunications or ICT sales.
- Prior experience in strategic account management, on top of a high level of proficiency in negotiation skills and commercial acumen
- Proven track record in selling into the commercial space
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and commercially driven sales professional looking to grow their career! You will expect strong mentorship with an international work environment in a progressive MNC.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248