About the client:
An international telecommunication company is looking for an Account Manager. A tier 1 telecommunications MNC with annual revenue crossing billions, our client is set on a massive expansion plan in this region. This is a newly-created headcount to support their plans for strtategic growth.
About the job:
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the primary objective of this role will be to drive go-to-market and sales into Chinese enterprises, establishing successful win-win relationships. Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the sales of company's solutions and services to Chinese enterprises, across verticals
- Focuses on growing revenue and market share by developing and maintaining client relationships to achieve the company's strategic objectives as well as driving revenue growth
- Develops and maintains relationships with key decision makers
- Responsible for forecasting pipeline and revenue, gathers intelligence on competitor activities, and feedback to other internal stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams to create innovative business offers to customers and product teams to craft, test and refine solution message for incubation products
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or the equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years extensive exposure in IT solutions sales, with sound understanding of telecommunications solutions and services
- Ability to understand, articulate, structure and resolve client needs and deliver insightful recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of an exciting growth phase with an awesome team!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248