About the client
Due to regional growth and expansion, a public-listed information and communication technology (ICT) MNC providing a full suite of technology productions, solutions and services is seeking an Account Manager to sell into the government space. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly talented account manager looking for a progression.
About the job
Reporting to the Sales Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategically develop, map and maintain accounts and business plans.
- Achieving and hitting sales targets and business growth via increasing revenue and profit growth
- Partnering with your customers and understanding their businesses, you will provide a full suits of solutions for their business needs
- Demonstrate a high proficiency level of understanding in network, infrastructure and applications
- Provide a holistic approach towards clients' business requirements and translate them into opportunities
- Engage both internal and external stakeholders for a successful long-term business partnership
To succeed in this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Proven track record of minimum 5 years in technology solutions sales, preferably from complex selling background, or has strong understanding of network, infrastructure and security.
- Prior experience in strategic account management, on top of a high level of proficiency in negotiation skills and commercial acumen.
- Experience selling into the government space is crucial to the success of this role
If you are a veteran rainmaker with strong understanding of networks and infrastructure, and looking to move your career to the next level, this could be your next career!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248