About the client
Due to expansion plans, a public-listed information and communication technology (ICT) MNC providing a full suite of technology productions, solutions and services is seeking an Account Manager to sell into the government space. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated account manager looking for a progression.
About the job
Reporting to the Sales Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategically develop, map and maintain accounts and business plans within named accounts in the public sector space
- Facilitate collaborative engagements between partners and customers to drive incremental business revenue, strong relationships and high level of customer satisfaction while maintaining alignment with corporate directions
- Demonstrate a high proficiency level of understanding in ICT solutions
- Provide a holistic approach towards clients' business requirements and translate them into opportunities
- Engage both internal and external stakeholders for a successful long-term business partnership
To succeed in this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Proven track record of minimum 5 years in technology solutions sales, preferably from complex selling background, or has strong understanding of network, infrastructure and security.
- Prior experience in strategic account management, on top of a high level of proficiency in negotiation skills and commercial acumen.
- Experience selling into the government space is crucial to the success of this role
If you are a veteran rainmaker with strong understanding of networks and infrastructure, and looking to move your career to the next level, this could be your next career!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248