Accountant (Mat Cover)
- 6 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Manage the overall integration of the company's entities in AP region
- Perform the accounting close process and ensure high quality accounting accuracy, timely and meaningful reporting, and compliance to US GAAP, SEC and SOX requirements.
- Lead the loc statutory accounts preparation, audit to filing process, ensuring compliance, timeliness, efficiency and reconciliation with US GAAP numbers.
- Preparation of monthly accounting journal entries and reconciliations
- Performs quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting with no aged unreconciled accounts
- Provide flux analysis on balance sheet and income statement
- Manage cashflow which includes forecast, funding requests and intercompany transactions as well take on administrator role for the banking platform
- Support business units' conduct of business transactions to ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards, laws, policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the business, FP&A, Operations Support and other stakeholders to influence and drive issue resolution and initiate changes to enhance internal control and efficiency
- Prioritize tasks within job function balancing the need to meet tight deadlines and other corporate demands.
- Initiate and implement process changes to improve controls, work productivity or quality of work output.
- Lead or participate in projects as assigned
- Degree in Accounting , CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years relevant accounting experience in a multi-national publicly traded company or Big 4 public accounting firm
- Familiar with US GAAP/IFRS and SEC requirements
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with stakeholders
- Prior experience on integration work
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.