- Responsible for performing general administrative support tasks involved in an organization.
- Responsibilities include assisting supervisory and nonsupervisory employees with various administrative support tasks. These tasks may include, but are not limited to, general filing and records maintenance, compiling data for reports, assisting with administrative tasks associated with the cost center(s) budget(s), scheduling appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for one or more employees, answering/screening telephone calls, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing presentations, making travel arrangements, distributing mail, greeting/escorting visitors, assisting new employees, duplicating, and other established general administrative tasks.
- Coordinates work within the work unit and with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company.
- May assist in supporting the general administrative work for one or more professional employees other than the direct supervisor.
- Typically requires 3-5 years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education
|Job Title:||Admin Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Maricris Fermin|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 16:28|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's