Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
- 6 months contract, part time contract
- Recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for
- Flexible working hours, able to work from home
Leading global software company.
This is an administration role, designed to support operations for a team of approximately 20 people located across APAC.
This is a fantastic, 6-month contractor role offering flexibility and the chance to learn new technology products from the company portfolio.
This applicant will also have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to start/enhance their skills on the software products.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a high level of professionalism to improve day to day efficiency
70% of the role: Core Responsibilities:
- Team Administration: Co-ordination & collation of events in multiple systems
30% of the role: Additional Tasks:
- Event support: Some organisation of team meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, etc.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Manage team calendar priorities based on Salesforce events, fiscal calendars, public holidays and team needs.
- Travel booking: Book appropriate domestic and international travel within SFDC travel policy taking into account travel Visas, costs and proper documentation.
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, etc.
- Assist with Spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications when needed.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Google Hangouts and conference calls.
- Participate in planning and other business-related meetings as requested.
- *Other administrative duties requested*
- Must be able to consistently make deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the team and other stakeholders.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate an ability to offer suggestions and improvements to the process
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs
- Proven ability to manage projects
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Essential to have very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Gcal.
- Quip knowledge preferred
- Salesforce Administrator or Pardot Experience preferred but not essential
- Experience working with/in large admin teams
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.