- You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed.
- Work with solution architects and developers (both internal and external agencies) on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements and technical design.
- You will be a mentor and expert to your peers as the subject matter expert for everything AEM related on our strategic platform.
- One of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation, having a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA.
- The Senior/AEM Developer will play a vital role in the development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions.
- You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite
- You are expected to work with both Internal and External Agencies.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (i.e. IT, Computer Science or Software Engineering)
- 8+ years as CMS expert with 4+ years in AEM
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (AEM 6.0 and later required; AEM 6.2 is a plus)
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- Experience implementing Personalization
- Exposure to open-source technologies
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with Adobe Target
- Cloud technology
- Automation and configuration tools
You may send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review or apply online.