Electronic Trading - AES Developer
- 12 months contract
- Work location: Changi
A global bank and financial services company
- Advanced Execution Services helps thousands of institutions and hedge funds reduce market impact, improve performance versus benchmarks, and add consistency to their trading process.
- Our client is looking to onboard a senior developer to help build our next gen algo platform. You will collaboratively work with product development, data engineering and the quant groups to design and develop a state of the art algo platform.
- This role offers an outstanding opportunity to build a new algo platform from the ground up with significant exposure to technical design, product development, data engineering and quantitative research.
- Design, develop and support the algorithmic trading platform.
- Partner with traders and clients on product development and improving the algorithms
- Continuous maintenance & improvements of the testing frameworks, development tools and environments.
- Ability to envision, design and implement test cases for algorithmic trading functions.
- Contribute towards Agile and Continuous Integration processes
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- You have strong technical knowledge with expertise in either Java, C# or C++.
- Previous experience in developing automated trading platforms. Knowledge of sell side algos is required.
- You understand how quantitative trading models (predictions, fair value, market impact etc) are utilized in automated trading solutions.
- You understand market microstructure and the regulatory environments across major Asian exchanges
- You possess a strong understanding of automated testing techniques and Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration processes.
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, set goals and meet deadlines
- You are ambitious, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time
- You possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with an demonstrable ability to present & grasp complex concepts.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.