12 months contract
Well known social media company
- Partner with GBM XFN teams, Source to Pay, FP&A, legal, and compliance to execute on outsourcing and supplier management through the GBM MSP
- Provide GBM teams with access to and information on participating GBM Marketing Supplier Program agencies
- Assist with maintaining and evolving the APAC MSP roster to meet GBM's resourcing needs and strategic objectives
- Onboard and manage approved MSP suppliers, including contracts, training, performance reviews and financial reporting
- Work closely with Source to Pay to assess supplier category strategies, segmentation, taxonomy, reinvestment opportunities and growth strategies
- Codify best practices and guidance for evaluating, selecting, briefing and working with approved MSP suppliers
- Support Agency Operations with initiatives like our bi-annual report, diversity dashboards, spend reporting, performance reviews, training program
- Assist with MSP related tooling, as well as training program approach, strategy and process
- Drive awareness of Agency Operations, the MSP and participating suppliers
- Collaborate with GBM Marketing Governance & Operations to launch org-wide process and ways of working, partnering with the Project Management Office, Content Ops and Terminology
- Minimum 8 years of relevant or related working experience in creative operations or within the advertising industry
- Experience managing suppliers, including budgets and resource models
- Experience fostering seamless, cross-functional working relationships in a medium to large global organization. Client-service minded.
- Strong understanding of marketing business and staffing models
- Experience with project management, showing a track record of resourcing projects in scope, on-time, and within budget
- Experience owning and managing operational work streams with quantitative benchmarks and results
- Track record of operating independently, driving projects forward, demonstrating creative problem-solving, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with data analytics and reporting (highly preferred)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.