12 months contract
Well known social media company
- We are looking for an Agency Partner to work with our strategic resellers and agencies, to sell, evangelize and successfully demonstrate our client's advertising solutions to gaming clients across Greater China.
- This person will be responsible for holistically managing our priority channel partners, including strategic alignment with executive stakeholders, development of thru-partner programs, and operational excellence on a day-to-day basis.
- You will be expected to own the overall business results derived through the channel by successfully navigating both their external organizations and across our client's internal teams, prioritizing opportunities, building joint plans, and ensuring quality execution in-market.
- This is a job about creating massive scale through partners and will be key to the broader our client's strategy in developing a channel ecosystem in other strategic markets.
- The ideal candidate must have strong sales and channel management skills, straddle between "seeing the big picture" and "having an eye for details", drive alignment and teamwork and create influence strategies that cross organizational boundaries, and possess high levels of learning agility.
- You will need deep knowledge of our client's marketing solutions and their potential value to the Gaming ecosystem.
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing team, critical to our client's success.
- This team helps fuel the innovation and growth of our client's core products and offers the ability to have a significant impact.
- 8 - 10 years' experience in a client management, channel management, strategic partnerships and/or business consulting capacity
- Digital advertising/media and/or Gaming is a plus.
- Experience working on-the-ground in mainland China with understanding of the local business environment.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Proven track record with measurable results and high standards of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop solid working relationships inside and outside of the company.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Deep understanding of media agency business models and experience working with cross functional teams including sales, marketing, product, and operations.
- Ability to define and communicate global marketing strategy and agency strategies that align with business goals.
- Extensive experience in communicating with C-Level Executives and building relationships with key stakeholders across the agency community.
- Deep knowledge of online business models and Internet/consumer technology, social media and/or Gaming ecosystems.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.