(Agile) Project Manager
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Contract period of 6 month with an option to renew until March 2023.
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, etc.
- Work with project delivery teams and stakeholders including Scrum masters and product owners on the triple constraints (Scope, Budget and Schedule), develop and maintain project and risk management plans;
- Participate in funding requests, procurement of ICT services and contract management;
- Oversee and manage vendors and external providers of ICT services, liaise with external government agencies, internal stakeholders and members from application and infra teams in project delivery;
- Ensure project execution according to the project plan to meet identified business needs within agreed parameters;
- Identify potential project risks and implications and recommend mitigating measures;
- Review project deliverables. e.g. functional specifications, system test plan and results, user guide, operation manual;
- Understand ICT management, quality management, security and other Government policies to ensure compliance in procurement, development processes, procedures and systems.
- Ensure alignment between project delivery teams and governance processes set up to coordinate and support production incident management for application, work with support and development teams in timely resolution of incidents with proper root cause analysis and preventive measures identified and documented.
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field
- Certification in project management is preferred
- Field experience as a Project Manager in at least 2 full ICT project development life cycles
- Understanding of Agile software development practices is preferred
- Working experience in government sector will be an added advantage
- Good written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good with numbers and capable in tracking budget utilisation for multi-million projects
Interested candiate please submit your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org