Alliance Operations Manager
- 12-24 months contract
- 1 position available
- A household brand for PCs, printers and 3D printing
The Alliance Operations Manager will work in conjunction with all the function teams and Alliance Partners to manage the Operations for the Alliance Programs across APJ region. This person will be responsible for driving end-to-end stages of the Operations Process for the Alliance Programs.
We are looking for a hands-on individual contributor who can work independently under pressure. Someone who can also establish win-win relationships with Alliance Partners to drive operation excellence to achieve 100% utilization and compliancy for the Alliance Programs. A thought worker that understands the ins and outs of running Alliance Operations and helps teams to build a vibrant practice for higher productivity and better efficiency within the company.
Position Responsibilities include the following:
- Alliance Programs
- Operations Management:
- FUND ALLOCATION
- Work with Regional Teams / Category Ops team on fund split.
- Send fund communication (including Program Guidelines / Process) to Country Function Teams for their plan submissions.
- PLANS SUBMISSION
- To follow up / send reminders, consolidate and track plan submissions.
- To upload plans onto portal on a quarterly basis.
- Send Indicative Budget / revised plan approvals on approved plans.
- To provide guidance / instructions to Program Owners for their execution as needed.
- To assist in creative advice if the Program Owners faces challenges with their execution.
- To follow up / send reminders and track POE submissions.
- To resolve any issues resulted from the claims submitted by the Program Owners.
- Send revised Indicative Budget based on unspent / underspent / non-compliant claims.
- To raise invoices based on approved claims from the Alliance Partners.
- To track Fund Retract Summary for the respective Alliance Programs and share reports to the respective owners accordingly.
- To follow-up on payments received from the respective Alliance Partners.
- To reconcile activities with payment received from the Alliance Partners with AP Alliance Finance.
- Once payment has been verified by AP Finance, will send email notification to the respective finance person (Country Teams) for IC billings.
- Passion for Operations Management with a creative and innovative view on challenging the status quo.
- Ability to listen and react to situations with empathy and alignment to business needs and program compliancy.
- Relevant experience in Alliance program management gained within the organization of the Alliance Partner / OEM / Agency
- Familiar with OEM / Alliance Partners relationships and dynamics.
- Strong background in relationship development and proven success of operations management.
- Excellent verbal, negotiation and written communication skills. Confident presenter.
- Strong motivation. Desire to operate within a fast paced matrix organization.
- Sound business and Alliance Programs awareness.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.