Analytics and Insights, Analyst
(12 months contract)
The Analytics and Insights Analyst will be working closely with counterparts in Data Analytics, Operations, and Finance both locally and internationally to help inform Internal stakeholders on data needs and models.
You will support the management with analysis of productivity, satisfaction, operations and service level agreements across both internal and external service teams.
- Analyzes complex business problems using data from internal and external sources
- Provides actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to attribute key business drivers
- Analyzes and defines metrics that tie back to business performance and initiatives
- Will be a proponent of test/learn culture by enabling and supporting experimentation
- Generates forecasts, recommendations, and strategic/tactical plans to drive actions
- Creates specifications and generates dashboards, reports and analysis mapping to business needs
- May provide consultation and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues
- Directly produces datasets and reports for analysis using databases and reporting tools
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
- 2+ years analyst or consulting experience in business intelligence or analytics
- Experience with customer service or customer operations analytics a huge plus
- Hands-on experience with one or more language(s) used for querying (e.g. SQL, SAS)
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, macros, charts, functions
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI platform to develop reports and dashboards
- Experience with Big Data/Analytics platforms/languages like Hive, Python, R a big plus
- Ability to tailor insights to present clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with delivering analytics recommendations to senior leadership and executive level audiences
- Hands-on to get things done fast and ability to work without continual guidance
- Enquiring mind with ability to recognise inefficiencies and challenge the status quo
- Attention to detail combined with creative thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior reporting and editing skill
Interested Applicants, please click "Apply Now" or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (EA Reg no: R1440426)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.