APAC Associate Investments Lead
- 12 months contract role, with an opportunity to convert to a permanent role subject to performance and exceeding set KPIs
- First hire for APAC
- Well renowned social media company
As an Associate Investments Lead, you will collaborate closely with a broad cross-functional teams and regional partner managers to identify, assess and evaluate, devise, structure and negotiate investments to accelerate deployment of open, shared network infrastructure.
- Support the full lifecycle of infrastructure investments from opportunity assessment, business case development, due diligence, structuring, negotiation and execution.
- Support other members of the deal team, primarily but not exclusively through financial analysis and due diligence
- Develop financial models and valuation analyses including sensitivity analysis to support potential investment opportunities
- Participate in negotiations with prospective partners alongside other deal team members
- Assist in review of all legal documentation including debt financing, share purchase, shareholders agreements, and other ancillary documents
- Support the preparation and presentation of investment recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with broad cross-functional partners such as Finance, Legal, Regulatory and Policy, to champion and drive execution of projects
- Assemble presentation materials and other written documentation in support of deal communications within the company and for external partners
- BA/BS or higher in economics / business, finance or equivalent experience
- Quantitative and economics analysis experience
- Financial modeling experience
- 3+ years of corporate finance experience, preferably with exposure to emerging markets
- Infrastructure-related investing experience, preferably in telecommunications sector
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Investment experience (public, private, buy-sell side, private equity, project finance, etc.)
- Project finance or other debt-based investment experience
- Experience evaluating infrastructure sharing investment models (Fiberco, co-build, submarine consortiums and / or Towerco)
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.