APAC Credit Solutions Director (Mat Cover)
- Contract up to 30th Sep 2023
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Robinson Road
- Leading global digital payments tech company
- Work closely with in-market teams to identify high potential new business opportunities to launch credit products and provide support from the initial pitch to ongoing portfolio management
- Launching new solutions as a result of cross-functional collaboration using company's products, capabilities/ or through fintech, loyalty partners, merchant co-brand partners and other third parties
- Business planning, management reporting, analytics
- Campaign management & delivery
- As part of the team responsible for executing initiatives to manage and drive expansion of company's consumer credit portfolio you will be in a key position to learn about and participate in company's business growth.
- You'll get involved in driving digital adoption, diversifying revenue and rapidly growing credentials-in-force, activation rates and consumer spend.
- The role-holder will be part of a Singapore-based team working with colleagues from across Asia-Pacific, responsible for evolving and building end-to-end consumer experiences that drive client preference for company as a strategic partner for credit issuers and make us an enabler of superior value propositions for digitally-enabled consumers.
- You will drive the execution of company's High Net Worth product strategy, managing company's Premium Benefits platform and through it, a range of partner / vendor relationships, and you will work closely with in-market teams to identify high potential new business opportunities and launch new solutions as a result of this collaboration.
- You will need to be highly collaborative and will be part of the team that's the key interface between the market teams and company's global team to ensure our platforms drive product differentiation, consumer activation and engagement. As well as working with in-market, client-facing teams, you will work closely with the Digital Solutions and Digital Partnerships teams in Singapore and globally.
- 10+ years of work experience in credit, banking or loyalty management, global merchant background preferably with an innovation/digital focus
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Systems
- Deep understanding of the consumer credit landscape and how to apply this to the evolving digital payments world
- A passion for emerging payment technologies and ability to translate concepts and product strategy into executable plans
- An understanding of both consumer payments and merchant business drivers
- Good balance between strategic thinking and detailed, flawless execution with attention to detail.
- An ability to engage on technical issues and concepts across multiple organization levels inside and outside the company
- Able to work independently, yet seamlessly integrate and manage diverse groups and functions organized within different organizational reporting lines
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.