12 months contract
Well known social media company
- Work directly with APAC regional lead to understand the marketing and activation needs of the Game Partnership team, and to execute marketing activations to meet those needs using in-market events, cross functional collaboration and centrally developed assets
- Activate the marketing plan and collaborate closely with global, regional and in-market cross-functional teams (including PR, events, design, product, partnerships) to deliver world-class marketing: events, video case studies, product collateral, presentations etc.
- Develop content marketing for APAC marketing initiatives including owned and industry events as well as on/off platform marketing channels
- Develop a deep understanding of regional needs and market nuances
- Manage regional localization of contents and coordinate seamlessly across internal reviewers and agency contacts
- Able to present marketing operational excellence and formulate efficient processes that helps to drive effective work routine with stakeholders and partners
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields
- Minimally 8 years' work experience in Marketing or Product Management in technology (games, digital, consumer or B2B)
- Proven experience in the industry, with knowledge of mobile, web, PC and console gaming, game influencer marketing and competitive landscape
- Previously in a gaming content creator marketing role a plus
- Professional cross-cultural experience (APAC marketing background a plus)
- Experience leading big scale industry and internal events
- Experience partnering with creative and events agencies, and product management
- Track record of cross-functional success with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Strong project management with clear timeline, budget control and organizational skills
- Analytical thinker, who can think strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on working environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and presentation
- Copywriting and editing experience a plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.