Our client, MNC is a leading online technology platform with its APAC office in Central Singapore. With the upcoming expansion plan, the team is looking to hire an experienced Senior Program Manager (12 months) to support the CS organization in the following job duties
- The Program Manager is responsible for implementing large-scale programs and projects that drive the strategic goals of the CS organization. The program manager works cross-functionally to improve CS productivity and efficiency, and does so with clear communication, efficient resource usage, and deep focus on overall project execution.
- The Program Manager is responsible for implementing large-scale programs and projects that drive the strategic goals of the CS organization.
- The program manager works cross-functionally to improve CS productivity and efficiency, and does so with clear communication, efficient resource usage, and deep focus on overall project execution.
- Work with leadership to define, launch, and execute various strategic and operational initiatives/programs that have impactful and measurable outcomes.
- Accountable for planning and execution of global strategic priorities across all departments within the CS organization
- Collaborate cross-functionally across all levels of leadership on Community Support, Businesses, Platform teams, and Central teams to drive key programs and projects. Influence Community Support Strategy in service of the company's high-level goals.
- Effectively manage change by influencing and communicating with key stakeholders. Anticipate risks associated with change management, and ensure creative and effective mitigations are available.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior leadership within Community Support and in the broader company.
- Collect systems requirements, and work with Product/IT stakeholders to assess and prioritize according to operational benefit.
- In collaboration with Community Support Leadership and Product teams, identify opportunities and advocate for product improvements and/or tools that support the team's strategy and the needs of the customer.
To be successful in this role, you will have at least 10+ years of relevant work experience with strong project management background as well as an understanding of strategic partnerships and / or change management and operational experience.
A strong written and verbal communicator, with professional working proficiency in English and Business Mandarin as you will be supporting the China Market.
Deep familiarity with the business, economic and cultural environments across the Asia Pacific region including China Market.
Good users with Project Management tools (smartsheet, asana is a plus)
Have worked at consulting firm/in tech where you had to work cross-functionally and across diverse teams
Background or experience in change management in project
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.