APAC Program Manager (e-commerce/ telco operations)
- 12 months contract role
- New headcount for the team
- Well renowned social media company
The role will support global program management for privacy and FOS. The role will cover the APAC region and will manage the operators primarily in the region.
- Interface between the Privacy/XFN teams and Global Partnership: For any requests from privacy or XFN teams to the partner managers, the program manager will be the interface to communicate them to the partner managers. This isn't just to be a messenger but to contextualize the information for mobile partners and make it actionable for partner managers. Also, for any partner insights, requests or escalations from partner managers to the internal product or XFN teams, the program manager will bring them to the relevant teams to share insights and troubleshoot issues.
- Find practical solutions to standardize and scale across Mobile Partnerships
- Define metrics to track Program Management progress and maturity for various stakeholders
- Communicate status to internal teams and assist teams in unblocking progress to goals
- Build and Manage Scalable Systems for Programs: The program manager will lead building and managing scalable systems for each program to track the progress and identify opportunities/risks proactively.
- Thought Partner for Program Strategy: As we manage multiple programs with partners, the program manager will be a thought partner for partner managers to shape the partner strategy with a holistic point of view across all programs.
- Pre/post launch management support: When partner managers need to launch new engagements, they will need special support from the Program Manager. After the program launch, Program Manager will also help partner managers to do monthly check-ins to share the performance of the program with the partners.
- Has 10 years of relevant career experience, with at least 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- Has 3+ years of experience managing a team of employees with experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value managing scalable solutions
- Has a passion to learn and curiosity for how things function
- With experience building and maintaining reports, dashboards and metrics around performance by mining data analytically and extracting operational insight
- Experience handling a number of tasks while demonstrating ownership to drive tasks and issues to completion
- Experience in program management
- Experience moving from strategy to execution and delivering results while managing multiple tasks
- Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational experience
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multitasking experience to get things done in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Flexible with late APAC working hours as the role will work with global teams from US, LATAM and EMEA
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.