ideal candidate is someone with good communication skills, and can provide first level technical support,
both internally, and externally to their API partners. This is a cross-functional
role; you'll work with Software Engineering, Product, Sales, Operations and Customer Support to
deliver first class technical support for our partner community.
● Serves as technical point of contact for internal teams
● Work directly with partners to provide in depth technical analysis and clever solutions to
● Owns support tickets with appropriate levels of follow up, and determines the appropriate
● Document and share best practices, and be the API subject matter expert for internal and
● Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
● Own and improve the API documentation, Guides and FAQs
● At least 1-3 years experience in a similar technical consultant role supporting enterprise clients
● Proficiency in JSON and XML
● Knowledge of SQL
● Experience working with ticketing system, such as Salesforce, Zendesk and Jira
● Great communication skills, both written and verbal
● Be comfortable talking about technical concepts, and explaining how our API works
● Empathize with users of all experience levels and see through their questions to quickly
grasp the issues they're facing
● Ability to embrace the adventure, embracing change amidst shifting priorities
● Ability to write conceptual guides, code references, and interactive tutorials for a
developer audience is a plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.