Our Client :
Leading IT solution and service provider headquartered in Singapore
What will you do?
- Collaborate with government agencies to develop and deliver high-quality software applications according to requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver technical solutions
- Drive adoption of relevant, up-to-date technologies, practices and tools in Agile software projects
- Ensure high performance and utility of services
- Design and build services with a focus on business value and usability, with scalability and flexibility in mind
- Contribute in technical discussions and solutioning sessions
- Perform code reviews and evangelize best practices
What are we looking for?
- Strong hand-on experience in NodeJS Technologies
- Solid hand-on experience with ReactJS
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and SQL
- Experience with AngularJS, .DotNet, Java and/or React Native is a plus
- Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Experienced in developing on Unix/Linux environments
- Effective communication skills & customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to work with a multiple team and stakeholders
- Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience in public sector projects is a plus
- Candidates who had previously managed small teams will be considered for the Lead positions
- Appointment will commensurate with experience and qualification.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.