- 12 months contract
- Great working environment
A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
About the Role
Our client is seeking out a suitable candidate for a period of 12 months for an Agile Project.
As an Application Developer, you will:
- Be part of the project team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale 24 x 7 project using AGILE software development methodology.
- Develop software using Agile methodology
- Work closely and collaborate with the Business Analysts and Quality Engineers for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Work with DevOps team on setting up continuous integration, build and release automation.
- Responsible for providing estimates for stories during sprint planning.
- Responsible for converting acceptance criteria into automated unit tests.
- Support production issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours support.
- Champion Agile technical practices such as test-driven development, pair programming and refactoring.
- Involve in application deployment
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years working experience in web application development
- Working experience in Java EE or Outsystems to build software
- Working experience in Agile software development and technical practices (e.g. test-driven development, pair programming, clean code etc)
- Working experience with interfacing using SOAP/REST API technologies will be added advantage
- Working experience in full-stack development will be added advantage
- Working experience in Oracle database, SQL and PLSQL scripting will be added advantage
- Working experience in automated testing using scripts or tools will be added advantage
- Working experience in JBoss EAP will be an added advantage
- Positive and willing to learn new technologies
- Proactive self-starter
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and creative mind
- Meticulous for details
- Team player and passionate in championing the team to continuously improve to deliver quality software product
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.