- A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, allowance, etc.)
- Work location: Chinatown
The Application Developer will be part of the project team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale enterprise web application that comprises public facing eService and intranet back office application, and to build a product that both provides a delightful user experience, and flexible to adapt to changes.
- Part of an Agile Scrum team to develop software using Agile methodology
- Work closely with other members of the Scrum team (Business Analysts and Quality Engineers) for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Work closely with UX team to implement application based on wireframes and design system
- Work closely with DevOps team on setting up continuous integration, build and release automation. Work with DevOps team to deploy applications to various environment.
- Responsible for providing estimates for stories during sprint planning.
- Responsible for converting acceptance criteria into automated unit tests.
- Support production issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours critical issue support.
- Champion Agile technical practices such as test driven development, pair programming and refactoring.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred
- Hands-on working experience in building web application software using either Node.js, .NET framework (C#), OutSystems
- Working experience with large web-based Single-Page Application
- Working experience with automated testing frameworks
- Working experience with interfacing using SOAP/REST API technologies
- Working experience in Oracle database, SQL and PLSQL scripting will be added advantage
- Working experience with AWS or similar cloud deployments will be added advantage
- Working experience in Dockers, Microservices, RDBMS will be added advantage
- Working experience in Agile software development and technical practices will be added advantage
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at +65 direct number for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.