Application Developer (Outsystems or .NET)
- 12 months contract, with an option to extend for another 12 months
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, training and etc.)
- Work location: Chinatown
- Familiar brand in public sector industry.
The role will be part of the project team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale enterprise web application that comprises public facing eService and intranet back office application using AGILE software development methodology.
- Develop software using Agile methodology
- Work closely and collaborate with the Business Analysts and Quality Engineers for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Work with DevOps team on setting up continuous integration, build and release automation.
- Responsible for providing estimates for stories during sprint planning.
- Responsible for converting acceptance criteria into automated unit tests.
- Support production issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours support.
- Champion Agile technical practices such as test-driven development, pair programming and refactoring.
- Involve in application deployment.
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred
- Hands-on working experience in building web application software using either OutSystems or .NET framework (C#)
- Working experience in Agile software development and technical practices
- Working experience with interfacing using SOAP/REST API technologies
- Working experience in full-stack development will be added advantage
- Working experience in Oracle database, SQL and PLSQL scripting will be added advantage
- Working experience in setting up, configuring and administrating Microsoft IIS will be added advantage
- Working experience in automated testing using Selenium will be added advantage
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.