Position: Project Manager for Application Managed Services
Leads one or more small to medium sized projects with low complexity. Assists in managing smaller aspects of larger programs. Assists in defining requirements and designing and implementing project modifications and development.
- Must have PMP or CITPM certification. Good to have Agile Scrum Master Certification.
- Two or more years of experience in project management, with at least 5 years of experience in application maintenance or delivery. Experience in Singapore Public Sector would be an added advantage.
- Experience in the full SDLC cycle. Prior experience working with multiple Java applications would be an added advantage.
- Creates and implements project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for one or more small to medium sized projects. Prepares detailed statements of work and gains concurrence and approval from stakeholders regarding various project aspects and adjusts accordingly. Participates in delivery assurance reviews to ensure adherence to project management policies and procedures.
- Assists in the staffing of projects. Organizes project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments, and objectives. Participates in work as applicable.
- Manages costs, schedules, and quality by overseeing project deliverables. Ensures schedule and budget are met.
- Performs ongoing review of project status; identifies possible project risks. Recommends and implements risk mitigation solutions as approved and as appropriate.
- Interfaces with team members and stakeholders to manage changes to the project which may involve changes to technical requirements, business requirements and schedule.
- Manages client, company, and project team expectations for agreed upon project performance by obtaining, providing and monitoring project metrics.
- Oversees assigned personnel for projects. Assigns work and provides direction with regards to timeliness and completion of project objectives. Addresses performance issues within prescribed guidelines. Provides performance input upon completion of project.
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Ability to manage multiple small to medium sized projects
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
Due to the sensitivity of the project, only Singaporeans are applicable to apply for this role.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.