Application Security Consultant
- 12 months contract
- Work location: CBD area
- MNC IT services company
- Provide security consultancy, technical guidance, expertise and solutions.
- Advise and review application security design to detect potential security issues and for each issue, propose and drive remediation tasks.
- Help application team in developing and implementing security test and verification scripts for testing and validating security controls/issues.
- Able to engage and execute security vulnerability scanning activities (VAPT/SAST/DAST/MAST activities etc) & triage security findings.
- Define scope and review the results of security tests, reviews, and audits to ensure security assurance is achieved.
- Identify and assess cyber risks in the application and network.
- Perform threat modelling on security-critical applications.
- Recommend and drive cyber security solutions and initiatives to improve the cyber security of the organisation.
- Deliver security projects, such as the implementation of security software, POC of DevSecOps tool and create rules/scripts that help identify latest security issues
- Ensure clients' compliance policies/procedures are met through ongoing security reviews, audits, and exercises.
- Strong Understanding of Application Vulnerability (eg OWAS TOP 10): He/She should be able to provide Mitigation and Remediation Steps to engineering team to fix these vulnerabilities. The person should also know the impact of each vulnerabilities so that they can calculate the risk to the org accordingly (for eg CVSS)
- Application Threat Modelling: He/She should be able to perform Secure Design Review and identify potential security risk
- DevSecOps: Improve DevSecOps implementation and provide assistance to developer in understanding the vulnerabilities reported by the tool
- Preferably familiar with Gov standard of security posture including planning and running Security Compliance Check, Security Vulnerability Scanning
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.