Application Support Analyst
- 12 months
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Paya Lebar
- Multiple headcount
- Working hours: 12 hours shift (8:30am - 8:30pm or 9am - 9pm), alternate weekend work
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience with Unix/Linux, Shell Scripting, Kubernetes, Database Query Languages
- Hands-On experience with supporting Real Time Critical Applications in Open source based distributed systems, preferably in a containerized environment based on Kubernetes or any other Cloud-based platforms like AWS
- Strong troubleshooting and Incident management skills and coming up with plan of actions
- Ability to breakdown a problem into manageable pieces
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Experience with one of Linux or any UNIX, shell scripting, Python is desirable.
- Experience in one or more Knowledge / Experience on Kafka, db2, Cassandra, Golang, OperA, Humio, PromQL (Prometheus Query Language) will be added advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.