Application Support Engineer
- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Understand the end-to-end product topology from infrastructure and application perspective and become SME of Digital Developer Platform (DDP) Products.
- Hands on experience in handling levels of incident or request related to impact calculations, escalations treatment and service level agreements (SLA) to quickly eliminate impacts.
- Troubleshoot technical issues or escalate and work with appropriate technology teams to deliver impactful results.
- Timely responses to internal client facing teams and Operations partners.
- Provides technical support to stakeholders/partners through a scaled ticketing system.
- Ensures a high quality of service, troubleshooting partner's technical issues in real-time within the defined SLAs.
- Manage the production environment applications by improving the monitoring & alerting to maximize stability and resiliency.
- Provide support during software life release cycle by validating the applications, monitoring the health check of products and sending the Post release reports.
- Helps scale programs by documenting the users experience and the root cause of technical issues in FAQs or self service tools that can be used by our stakeholders and team members.
- Provides on-call support coverage via on call rotation schedule including weekends.
- Proactively and independently analyzes information to identify specific trends/opportunities,
- recommends appropriate and relevant tactical improvements, anticipating future business needs to improve the overall support experience and document this knowledge across the team.
- Effectively manages key relationships with multiple cross functional partners and stakeholders by facilitating communication of the team and nurturing strong cross functional relationships.
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- Strong background of 2+ years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar.
- Professional working experience in Java based large scale and highly available environment.
- Expertise in at least one of the relational database (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 etc.)
- Deep level expertise in instrumentation, customisation and usage of at least couple of modern monitoring toolset such as Grafana, Prometheus, Thousand Eyes, Splunk, JIRA etc.
- Micro service understanding in a containerized environment such as Kubernetes.
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- Always on the lookout for opportunities to improve our operations, user experiences, and deliver cohesive ideas around innovative support strategies and application design considerations.
- Strong communication skills to partner with technical and non-technical stakeholders effectively in a remote environment and are proficient with phone, email, and computer-based support solutions
- Create and define new support solutions, offer highly effective solutions to their problems, cut out complexity, and get teams back to being productive.
- Thrive in an innovative culture where autonomy is necessary, and strong collaboration is paramount
- Experience in the payment processing and/or banking industry (advantageous)
- Preferably with technical understanding of online payment processing flows (Merchants, Acquirer Banks, Issuers bank)
- Preferably with 2+ years of experience Production Support role in software, financial or information technology industry
- Significant experience of Production support role. (advantageous)
- Handling Incidents Lifecycle experience. (advantageous)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.