Our client is a leading global investment manager and business builder in logistics, real estate, infrastructure, finance and related technologies.
The team is looking for an Application Support Manager to join their IT team. You will play a key role in ensuring that the implemented applications are at optimal performance, by providing complete support to the business.
- Providing L1 application support to user groups across different businesses
- Manage, resolve and investigate production system issues with various system vendors and follow through the cases, including the entity management system, e-learning system & compliance system
- Manage incident troubleshooting, resolution, and reporting
- Working closely with vendors and system owner to support on system enhancements, system implementation, release and deployment
- Manage all application licenses and support contracts/renewals
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in IT management
- Previous experience in supporting production systems especially SaaS applications
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders, users across departments and with external partners
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to quickly understand new systems and technologies
- Be proactive to address root cause to improve the performance of IT services continuously.
- Take transition from delivery team on new applications.
- Manage the SLA of vendor.
- Keep improving the user's satisfaction with survey
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.