- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Accelerate the delivery and to improve the quality of the software we build.
- Develop and establish quality assurance deliverables and testing framework, including estimate testing scope and time needed based on user requirements, create and maintain test specifications in accordance with changing requirements, throughout development.
- Create and maintain automated test framework using tools such as Cucumber/Selenium to support continuous development and testing, including prepare test environment, create and maintain functional testing scripts.
- Conduct manual functional / exploratory testing to compliment automated testing.
- Conduct impact analysis of defect fixes discovered during manual or automated tests.
- Validate stories using acceptance criteria, raising defects as needed and work with development team to improve the expected behaviours and test cases.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the technical and business team, including understanding the business/user requirements to facilitate testing, participate in deskchecks to do early validation and verify completeness of story, as well as participate in showcases to demonstrate tested stories
- Conduct system integration tests with external parties
- Work with DevOps team to establish process for deployment and maintaining CI/CD pipeline
- Candidate with Junior level relevant experience are highly considered as there are multiple Immediate vacancies available.
- Willingness and hunger to learn new knowledge & skillset.
- Experience in programming in Java /Ruby on Rails is good to have but not mandatory.
- Hands-on experience with software testing including automated functional testing tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, Maven, Capybara, Cypress is good to have, not mandatory as well.
- Testing in Agile development process experience
- Have relevant knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.