- Leading International bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
The team is responsible for Voluntary Income and Corporate Actions events for both equity and fixed income products. Focus area includes event creation, reconciliation, instruction, entitlement distribution, and dedicated client service. The team has a proven track record of developing its members in a wide variety of functions and skill sets.
- Distribution of entitlements from Voluntary and Mandatory APAC Equity and Fixed Income Corporate Action and Income events
- Asset Servicing event creation in proprietary systems
- Support of internal trading desks, prime brokerage clients, stock loan counterparties and external brokers
- Reconciliation of cash and stock balances
- Interpreting information from and liaising with custodian banks and self clear markets utilizing standards such as SWIFT
- Delivery of accurate and timely work within a time pressured environment
- Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- At least 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Prior experience with Asset Servicing in a global market or another securities-related function
- Possesses problem solving skills and propose solutions with minimal direction
- Able to prioritize work and multi-task in a fast paced setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented with a collaborative and global outlook,
- Commercial sense and ability to multi-task
EA Registration No: R1219081
EA Licence: 08C5248
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.