Assistant Vice President (Information Security)
- The client provides services related to securities and derivatives trading.
- Great working culture, Good work life balance, stable, Good staff benefits and compensation
- Immediate start
The client is seeking an Assistant Vice President (Information Security) to shape and deliver secure it's technology platforms. The candidate is expected to work with the business and project teams to identify IT security gaps and opportunities to improve it's security architecture and capabilities. As a subject matter expert on information security, your responsibilities will include the analysis of business and application security risks, and the design and delivery of strategic projects.
The candidate shall have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the business and operation challenges, and possess a keen eye for control improvement through innovative use of technology. He or she should also have good communication and customer facing skills that will allow them to manage both internal and external customers well, drive discussions with senior management, and a sound technical background to engage the Technology teams.
The position is responsible for defining and maintaining corporate-wide information security governance and controls to ensure that information assets are adequately protected. He/she is also responsible for identifying, evaluating and reporting of information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that security policies, standards, procedures, guidelines are kept relevant with the evolving security risks and govern the compliance to the regulatory requirements. This includes structuring and enhancing security artefacts such as high level information security requirements, security hardening guides and security patching baselines.
- Analyze business and operations initiatives to identify the business and application security risks, review the specified requirements and assess the control implementations to ensure information security risks are managed.
- Managing and creation of the relevant dashboards and tools to support management reporting on the security metrics relating to the operating environment in the organisation. This is inclusive of OS, DB hardening, User Awareness Training, Phishing Exercises, DLP and Vulnerability assessments.
- 8 to 10 years of technology work experience with a minimum of 5 years in Information Security
- In-depth knowledge and experience in information security risk assessment and management
- Security certification in CISSP, CISM, CISA or other information security credentials, is essential.
- Experience in the development and implementation of application and solutions is a plus.
- Experience in working and liaising with auditors to review and assess the control framework is a plus.
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field, or equivalent work- or education-related experience.
- Strong change champion with the ability to master key concepts on cyber security related use cases and articulate security objectives to stakeholders across all levels.
- Knowledge of technological trends and developments in the area of information security and risk management.
- Project management skills; financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management.
- Knowledge of security and control frameworks, such as ISO 27001/2, COBIT, COSO and ITIL.
- Sound leadership to lead, motivate, inspire and develop team with different team dynamics.
- Ability to influence develop peers and develop new talents to support Information Security initiatives.
- Ability to build strong relationships within the local financial industry is an advantage.
- Strong strategic thinking, business analysis, negotiation with demonstrated influencing skills.
- Manage and deploy resources efficiently and effectively to achieve function's objectives.
- Motivate team and peers to achieve continuous improvements in performance levels.
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources.
- Results oriented, decisive and able to manage conflicts.
- Adaptable and able to deal with changes constantly.
- Permanent role
- Office located at One North, Buona Vista
- Immediate starters is an added advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jerry Qiu (EA Reg. No. R1219180) on +65 6429 1246 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248