12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Curate DOI programs in APAC
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of DOI programs with internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively manage the contracting and budgeting process for all DOI programs
- Identify potential partners for DOI programs in APAC
- Quantitatively measure the effectiveness of DOI programs
- Rapporteur for internal cross-functional meeting
- Successful candidates will think creatively about the threat of dangerous groups and individuals and how programmatic interventions can reduce these threats on our platforms.
- They will use their regional expertise to work with Policy and Product teams to roll out DOI programs within the APAC region.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in public policy, international relations, political science or related field.
- 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably within non-profit, academia, or policy environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experienced in managing programs to counter hate and extremism
- Fluency in a South Asian language
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.