Associate Director, Platform Operations
- Permanent position
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work with a household name, with cutting edge technologies
A leading communications company
We are looking for an Associate Director, Platform Operations who will own the business operating rules, operation and compliance and support processes of the platform. He/She will be responsible for the overall service level, compliance and resolution of operational and technical issues on a day-to-day basis.
- Lead a team to develop and implement the business operating rules, end-to-end business operation and support processes, financial settlement process, and the risk management, compliance and governance framework for the payment system.
- Monitor the day-to-day operations of the service, including system performance metrics, compliance metrics, and customer support metrics, to ensure the overall service and compliance levels are met.
- Monitor the daily financial settlement reporting and payment process to ensure accuracy.
- Work with technology partners and mobile wallet providers to implement system changes on an on-going basis.
- Review the regulatory compliance requirements of the system on a regular basis to ensure they are fulfilled by the mobile wallets and technology partners.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- More than 8 years of direct working experience in leading the operations and support of a critical payment system in a payment service provider or payment network environment
- In-depth understanding of the regulatory compliance requirements for payment systems
- In-depth knowledge of the security requirements and implementation methodology for payment systems
- End-to-end business and operation support process and business operating rules of an open-loop payment network
- Stakeholders management skills
- Project Management skills
- Analytical skills
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.