Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Events Manager for their APAC Events and Experience Team. The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
This is a 07 month contract role.
- Oversee all aspects of event & experience management and production from content and program development, design, AV production, vendor management, logistics, invitations, sponsorships, promotions and more.
- Run and oversee project timelines, action items/ deliverables, budgets throughout all projects and events.
- Build and maintain effective internal and external stakeholder relationships, including agencies, for the assigned program (clear communication on expectations responsibilities, schedule, status/AIs, etc.), and ensure that needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Be a team player, assist the wider team on larger projects, including event production team logistics, running team meetings and project management efforts as needed.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with agency partners / external stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, with min 5 years experience handling all facets of event management for an event agency background.
- Strong track record of success in events project management: manage, plan, organize and execute a wide range of successful events from inception to completion, within budget.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail with the ability to oversee multiple events concurrently in a timely and accurate manner, on budget.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with agencies, colleagues and suppliers
- International event management experience is an advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.