- A reputable brand in government sector
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, 14 days ML, birthday leave and performance bonus)
- Application Tester and take on the exciting and challenging roles of designing, developing and implementing our new digital service.
- As a Application Tester, you have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and to improve the quality of the software we build.
- Develop and establish quality assurance deliverables and testing framework, including estimate testing scope and time needed based on user requirements, create and maintain test specifications in accordance with changing requirements, throughout development;
- Create and maintain automated test framework using tools such as Cucumber/Selenium to support continuous development and testing, including prepare test environment, create and maintain functional testing scripts in accordance with changing requirements;
- Conduct manual functional / exploratory testing to compliment automated testing, including browser testing and system integration tests with other modules;
- Conduct impact analysis of defect fixes discovered during manual or automated tests
- Validate stories using acceptance criteria, raising defects as needed and work with development team to improve the expected behaviours and test cases;
- Conduct performance and load tests if needed, validate the output and expected outcomes and feedback on improvement required;
- Conduct application performance and security testing if needed, to ensure we have a robust and secured system in place;
- Work with Business Analyst on UAT data preparation and support;
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the technical and business team, including understanding the business/user requirements to facilitate testing, participate in deskchecks to do early validation and verify completeness of story, as well as participate in showcases to demonstrate tested stories;
- Conduct system integration tests with external parties when necessary, validate the output and expected outcome e.g. data to and from external parties' systems and feedback on improvement requirement;
- Work with DevOps team to establish process for deployment and maintaining CI/CD pipeline
- Tertiary education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred
- Experience in programming in Java /Ruby on Rails is preferred
- Hands-on experience with software testing including automated functional testing tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, Maven, Capybara, Cypress is preferred.
- Advantageous to have:
o Testing in Agile development process experience
o Software Testing Professional and/or Software Quality Analyst certification
- Have SQL scripting skills
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the followings is preferred:
o Application exploratory testing and regression test automation
o Application performance testing
o Application security testing
- Have relevant knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with performance testing tools such as JMeter, Gatling or enterprise level testing tools (HP LoadRunner) will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and listening skills
- Good writing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Meticulous attention to details
- Able to multi-task, take initiative and work independently with multiple stakeholders
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.