AVP, Campus Recruiter
- 6 months contract
- Changi Business Park
- MNC bank
This candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the highest caliber candidates are attracted to our client through appropriate on campus marketing and effective screening of candidates. This role will manage the campus recruiting and program manage deliverables for a selected group of businesses to the Company covering summer internship.
Recruitment & Summer Internship
- Plan and execute all on-campus and in-house recruitment activities including presentations, office visits, networking events, and interviews
- Manage relationships with key contacts in the business and at university career centers
- Serve as primary resource for candidates throughout the recruiting process - be able to market the Firm, answer questions and communicate candidate status
- Update and monitor online applicant tracking system for schools/businesses and report on entry hiring statistics as requested
- Manage summer intern programs including onboarding, training, placements, events, performance management and offers
- Collaborate with global team for alignment and to leverage their training and development framework
- Develop and manage relationships with business sponsors to ensure the graduate development is embedded in the overall business agenda and culture
- Lead the development and implementation of the Company's campus engagement strategy
- Execute the engagement and recruitment activities by liaising with partners including the universities and other industry associations
- Partner with business to develop an entry-level employee value proposition to align with overall EVP
- Solid track record of campus recruiting or other relevant experience
- Proven experience in early talent recruitment and/or development; good HR working knowledge
- Experience in managing multiple projects.
- Experience working with Universities and managing large scale events is desirable
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability - Proven capability to identify business trends and opportunities using data and technology
- Desire to be in a service-oriented environment with enthusiasm and high level of interest in Human Resources and Campus Recruitment & Program Management
- Strong client focus - able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence. Demonstrated track record in partnering with senior leaders in the development and implementation of HR / talent strategies.
- Results orientation - works through defined goals, metrics and actionable plans to achieve desired outcomes; has a sense of urgency and fosters the same in others.
- Communication - ability to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles and strong influence, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Accountability - assumes ownership for achieving results and collective goals.
- Teamwork - acts as a catalyst for formulating a collaborative environment to achieve a common purpose across cross functional teams
- Change orientation - works effectively while maintaining positive outlook in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change. Proven track record in supporting organizational transformation and change initiatives.
- Flexibility for travel and to work some early morning and evening hours as needed during peak seasons
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence: 08C5248