- 9.5 Months Contract, with option to extend another 4 Months
- 4 Position Available
- Attractive Remuneration Package
A familiar brand in Singapore's public sector industry
- Part of an Agile Scrum team to develop software using Agile methodology
- Work closely with other members of the Scrum team (Business Analysts and Quality Engineers) for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Work closely with UX team to implement application based on wireframes and design system
- Work closely with DevOps team on setting up continuous integration, build and release automation. Work with DevOps team to deploy applications to various environment.
- Responsible for providing estimates for stories during sprint planning.
- Responsible for converting acceptance criteria into automated unit tests.
- Support production issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours critical issue support.
- Champion Agile technical practices such as test driven development, pair programming and refactoring.
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred
- Working experience in web application development
- Working experience in Node.js and Express.js/Koa frameworks with real-world applications
- Working experience in Agile software development
- Architectural knowledge is required
- Strong foundations in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Prior experience with AWS or similar cloud deployments will be added advantage
- Working experience in Dockers, Microservices, RDBMS will be added advantage
Interested candidate please send in your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org