Bank Relations Analyst (6 months contract)
- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The Team is responsible for managing strategic relationships with the firm's network of agent banks vendors. The team's goals are to establish, enhance and maintain these relationships in order to derive the maximum commercial and operational value for the firm.
- Open, manage and close cash bank accounts on behalf of various entities to facilitate new business and support existing business of the firm
- Be accountable for meeting defined SLA (Service Level Agreements) for account-related requests
- Leverage relationship with agent banks to ensure the firm's bank accounts are opened and serviced timely by the agent banks
- Coordinate internal divisions to complete front-to-back setup and maintenance of bank accounts
- Evaluate new business proposals to provide bank account solutions
- Contribute to multiple projects to achieve the firm's commercial and strategic goals
- Escalate challenges and risks in the processes, design and implement ways to improve workflows
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- At least 3-7 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in finance industry
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving skills
- Highly detail oriented, proactive and team oriented
- Able to operate independently and effectively to drive multiple initiatives, able to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptive to new changes and new challenges
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.