BI Application Developer
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather their requirements
- Develop data warehouse and data marts
- Design and develop reports, dashboards and interactive visualization
- Provide system documentation, ensure proper version control, and change management of programs
- Provide operational maintenance and support for non-production environments
- Handle incidents and service request management to resolve issues within the Service Level Agreement
- Engage users to implement enhancements/refinements based on changes in the client's business requirements and timeline agreed upon with users
- Work with client's appointed personnel to support and provide response to regular audits or reviews for the projects and work on the follow-up action and recommendation from the audit findings
- Conduct testing of software patches or upgrades, and work with Facilities Management team for the production deployment
- Support project manager in conducting regular clinics and user training/briefing (with training materials) to raise BI competency for client's users.
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycles related to data warehouse
- Understand key concepts in data modelling, data processing, data warehouse, data management and data security
- Hands-on experience in visual analytics, preferably using Power BI and Tableau
- Experience in one or more of the following will be an added advantage such as Use of Microsoft SSIS and SSAS; Data masking, data virtualization; Big data technologies; Dot Net programming (e.g. C#; Microsoft SharePoint)
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Willing to learn and adapt. A good team player with excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.