BI Application Developer
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Work closely with Product Owner for the development, implementation and maintenance of Business Intelligence (BI) and Data warehouse projects.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather their requirements
- Develop data warehouse and data marts on premises and on the cloud
- Design and develop reports, dashboards and interactive visualizations
- Provide system documentation, ensure proper version control, and change management of programs
- Provide operational maintenance and support for non-production environments
- Handle incidents and service request management to resolve issues within the Service Level Agreement
- Engage users to implement enhancements/refinements based on changes in the client's business requirements and timeline agreed upon with users
- Work with client's appointed personnel to support and provide response to regular audits or reviews for the projects and work on the follow-up action and recommendation from the audit findings
- Conduct testing of software patches or upgrades, and work with Facilities Management team for the production deployment
- Support Product Owner in conducting regular clinics and user training/briefing (with training materials) to raise BI competency for the client's users.
- Understand key concepts in data modelling, data processing, data warehouse, data management and data security
- Hands-on experience in a data warehouse project
- Hands-on experience in visual analytics, preferably using Power BI and Tableau
- Hands-on experience in SQL programming language
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Creating tables, views and partitioning in SQL, PostgreSQL database,
- Creating ingestion scripts using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and/or AWS Glue
- Creating data pipelines using AWS Lambda and Kafka
- Azure Cloud Data platform
- Develop marts using SQL Server Analytics Services (SSAS)
Advantageous to have experience in the following:
- Data masking, encryption, data virtualization
- Master data services
- Azure DevOps, JIRA, Bamboo
- Unix scripting for secure file transfers
- Dot Net programming (e.g. C#)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn and adapt. A good team player with excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Passing mark in an online developer test set by the client.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.