- Familiar brand in public sector industry.
- 12 months contract with an option to extend for another one year
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, training, allowance and etc.)
- Good project exposure and learning curve
- Work closely with Project Manager for the development, implementation and maintenance of Business Intelligence (BI) and Data warehouse projects.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather their requirements
- Develop data warehouse and data marts
- Design and develop reports, dashboards and interactive visualisations
- Provide system documentation, ensure proper version control, and change management of programs
- Provide operational maintenance and support for non-production environments;
- Handle incidents and service request management to resolve issues within the Service Level Agreement
- Engage users to implement enhancements/refinements based on changes in the client's business requirements and timeline agreed upon with users
- Work with client's appointed personnel to support and provide response to regular audits or reviews for the projects and work on the follow-up action and recommendation from the audit findings
- Conduct testing of software patches or upgrades, and work with Facilities Management team for the production deployment
- Support project manager in conducting regular clinics and user training/briefing (with training materials) to raise BI competency for client users.
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycles related to data warehouse
- Understand key concepts in data modelling, data processing, data warehouse, data management and data security
- Hands-on experience in visual analytics, preferably using Power BI and Tableau
- Experience in one or more of the following will be an added advantage: (Use of Microsoft SSIS and SSAS, Data masking, data virtualisation, Big data technologies, Dot Net programming (e.g. C#), Microsoft Sharepoint
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem solving skills, Willing to learn and adapt.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills (written and spoken), Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Interested candidate please submit your updated resume to George.email@example.com