- Permanent opportunity
- Competitive salary package
One of the Asia's leading communication group.
About the Role
The Broadband Director provides leadership, oversight, financial administration, regulatory compliance and coordination of all aspects of Operational Planning, Infrastructure Management, Operation & Maintenance, Event & Incident Management, Change Management and Continuous Service Improvements for the Broadband network, which includes:
- Broadband access network - DSLAM, OLT
- IP Core network - PE router, Aggregation Router, Core Router
- Datacentre Management - Switches, Environment, Security/Surveillance, Access Management
- Network security - SIEM, DDOS, Firewall, 2FA
- Policy management - AAA, RADIUS, LDAP, DPI, Cache
- Systems management - DHCP, DNS, POP3 Email
The role will also manage capital projects planning, development of operational policies and guidelines and resource utilization and allocation.
- Lead, coordinate, and direct all BBSN related activities.
- Control and predict financial costs, negotiating contracts to stay within budget.
- Ensure compliance with internal and regulatory guidelines and standards.
- Create and direct plans to maintain and enhance network infrastructures.
- Create and direct plans to operate, maintain and secure Broadband network.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- A Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Applied Science / Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- At least 12 years of relevant regional experience in Telecommunication/IT/Banking industry
- Possess technical relevant certifications - CCNA, IPV6, NFV/SDN, BCMS, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma
- Possess sound technical knowledge and practical experience in Access technologies, TCPIP networking, Routing & Switch IP protocols, Traffic load-balancing, Traffic Management (DPI), TCP Optimization, Network Management
- Familiar with IP services e.g. VoIP, IPTV and Access devices e.g. RG, STB and End-to-end setup for Triple play networks.
- Familiar with IMDA code of practice e.g. Outage Reporting Code, Service Resiliency Code, Quality of Service Code, Secure & Resilient Internet Infrastructure Code
- Operational experiences in Network/Systems operations, Network security, Software patch Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management
- Ability to lead a team to perform and bring service quality to new heights.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.