9 months contract
Well known social media company
- Drive the development and strategy of marketing programs that build the platform's Creator brand in the region. Lead local, go-to-market execution for global campaigns and tentpole moments.
- Support GTM efforts for global product launches by localizing marketing initiatives and partnerships enablement for APAC markets, including case studies, translations and enablement materials.
- Oversee priority projects and activations on ground in key APAC markets; initiatives that can be localized and used by Partnerships teams to inspire, educate and engage our Creator and Partnerships audience.
- Curate market and regional trends that will inform and inspire strategies, teams and global marketing channels. Act as the Creator brand champion in APAC as well as confidently represent the region to the global platform structure to share regional needs, learnings and highlights
- Act as a leader within the platform's APAC team and work with cross-functional counterparts including Partnerships, Sales, Communications and Product to align strategy, programs, messaging and resources
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent professional experience)
- Experience within Japan or India is a plus
- 8+ years' experience in integrated marketing at a media or entertainment brand, or 10+ years of professional experience working for a media or social agency.
- Expert in product launches and background in translating and communicating product/platform information into compelling stories. Experience supporting or working with a large sales or partnerships organization in an enablement capacity is a plus.
- Ability to develop and execute marketing materials and content for use across multiple channels.
- Experience with localization, translations and working with global teams
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with demonstrated ability influencing cross-functional teams
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, strong initiative and ability to thrive amidst ambiguity
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.