- Leading communication company in Asia
- Competitive package and benefits
The role provides leadership, oversight, financial administration, regulatory compliance and coordination of all aspects of Operational Planning, Infrastructure Management, Operation & Maintenance, Event & Incident Management, Change Management and Continuous Service Improvements for the Company's Broadband network, which includes:
- Broadband access network - DSLAM, OLT
- IP Core network - PE router, Aggregation Router, Core Router
- Datacentre Management - Switches, Environment, Security/Surveillance, Access Mgt
- Network security - SIEM, DDOS, Firewall, 2FA
- Policy management - AAA, RADIUS, LDAP, DPI, Cache
- Systems management - DHCP, DNS, POP3 Email, Wireless@sg
The role will also manage capital projects planning, development of operational policies and guidelines and resource utilization and allocation.
- Lead, coordinate, and direct all BBSN related activities.
- Control and predict financial costs, negotiating contracts to stay within budget.
- Ensure compliance with internal and regulatory guidelines and standards.
- Create and direct plans to maintain and enhance network infrastructures.
- Create and direct plans to operate, maintain and secure Singtel Broadband network.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- A Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Applied Science / Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- At least 12 years of relevant regional experience in Telecommunication/IT/Banking industry
- Posess technical relevant certifications - CCNA, IPV6, NFV/SDN, BCMS, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma
- Possess sound technical knowledge and practical experience in Access technologies, TCPIP networking, Routing & Switch IP protocols, Traffic load-balancing, Traffic Mgmt (DPI), TCP Optimization, Network Mgmt
- Familiar with IP services e.g. VoIP, IPTV and Access devices e.g. RG, STB and End-to-end setup for Triple play networks.
- Familiar with IMDA code of practice e.g. Outage Reporting Code, Service Resiliency Code, Quality of Service Code, Secure & Resilient Internet Infrastructure Code
- Operational experiences in Network/Systems operations, Network security, Software patch Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management
- Ability to lead a team to perform and bring service quality to new heights.
Interested candidates please submit your updated resume email@example.com or apply online.